Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: successful upgrade.... ( ?!?! )

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MILLARD STEPHANE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi all.

    I read so often that EWS64XL is always breaking nerves and never working as it should that I was really afraid ....

    No ! Everything is fine without stress, I could sleep at night .....

    No the card is running with a P3 1GHZ ( instead of a P3-550 ) and a new mainboard
    MSI694TPRO with via ).

    No need to set up everything again, no need to re-install windows ( 98 ) and the whole stuff again.

    So I'm happy smile

    Very happy smile smile smile

    It will certainly be the last upgrade for this computer as ISA has nearly disapeared but this system is fast enough and the sound is still great.

    Sorry for all of you guys who made nightmares because of configuration...

    This, just to say that this card can be as stable as it must be.

    Don't wonder... I'm not a terratec team member.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Agreed.

    The EWS64XL never ever let me down or caused any trouble. It?s solid as a rock and I?ll stick with it @least until I get a new system ...

    ------------------
    Greetings,
    Celtic

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Mine have worked flawlessly all the way from the beginning, too. I've had them (I have an XL & an XXL) in three different PCs and they have never ever let me down!
    German quality on its best, hehe =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •